There are several online tools and sites which can help you find employment in Townsville, identify study pathways and build a professional network.
These sites can assist you with finding employment in the Townsville region and career decision making.
Looking for help finding employment and getting job ready?
Townsville Multicultural Support Group (TMSG) is funded by the Queensland Government to provide the Diverse Queensland Workforce program. TMSG’s Intercultural Employment and Business Hub is a one-stop-shop supporting job ready migrants, refugees and international students to gain employment. The Intercultural Employment and Business Hub is a no cost service, providing client-centred and individualised support throughout the entire employment journey.
For more information, please contact 4775 1588 or email [email protected]
- Tafe Queensland Jobs Board – Connecting students with employment opportunities
- Jobs North Queensland – Employment search site that connects job seekers with employers in the Townsville region
- Seek – Employment search site
- Ethical Jobs in Regional Queensland
- GradAustralia – Graduate opportunities, internships and programs
- Smart Jobs – Opportunities with Queensland Government organisations
- LinkedIn – Make sure you have a LinkedIn profile to build and engage with professional networks, access knowledge, insights and opportunities
- Myfuture – Helps with career decision making
- Myskills – Search online courses and training and match your skills with jobs
- Navitas – A professional development and education provider that helps tertiary students, graduates and young professionals to access work placements, mentoring and training with respected Australian and global businesses.